Get Rid of Saddlebags Fast and Easy

Saddlebags are often hereditary, I got them from my mother and grandmother. They are both skinny but always had that extra pocket of fat around their thighs making them "pear-shaped". This has been a problem for me since my late 20's even with regular exercise. I was often ashamed and looked at myself in the mirror angry about the buns god gave me, so I more or less made it my mission to get rid of them!

Exercises cannot eliminate saddle bags on their own, unfortunately you also must follow a diet low in fat and carbs. Cardio exercises at the gym are great for burning fat, rather elliptical movements such as stairmaster are better than treadmills because of the circular motion that targets the thigh areas. Yoga, Pilate and dancing are also great, but here are some targeted exercises that you can do daily in the comfort of your home:

\"My Weight Loss\"

The squat: Starting with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend your knees and lower into a squat while keeping knees straight in line with your toes and back completely straight. Get down to a nearly seated position and push back up until you are at the starting position. Keep arms out forward and stare up towards the ceiling to help keep yourself in line. Repeat 10-15 times.

Get Rid of Saddlebags Fast and Easy

Lunges: Stand with one leg 3 feet in front of the other. Bend the knees and lower your back knee toward the floor, keeping the front heel down and the knee directly over the center of your foot. Keep your abs in and push yourself back to the starting position without locking your knees. Repeat 10-15 times, then alternate.

Butt Lift: On your hands and knees, extend the right leg straight out behind you with toes resting on the floor. Lift leg to hip level while squeezing your butt. Hold position and slowly lift your left arm to shoulder height using ab muscles to keep you upright. Hold for 5 seconds while squeezing. Repeat 5 times each leg.

These exercises can be hard to do if you're out of shape but keep in mind that they will only get easier. Picture yourself in your new slim thighs and know that when you feel that painful burn..that's fat burning!

I do these exercises on a regular basis now and my thighs look better than 10 years ago. I have to give some credit to Acai Berry which has helped my diet. This is a great natural supplement that can be consumed easily in a shake or a smoothie. Acai increases metabolism and boost your energy so working out becomes much easier. It's the perfect supplement for someone who doesn't want to follow complicated meal plans and the extra energy will keep you from feeling fatigue!

To read more about this Amazing Diet and other helpful tips Click Here To read my blog!

Get Rid of Saddlebags Fast and Easy

Diet and exercise are my passions in life and I strive to educate others on how to live a healthy lifestyle! / Kim

My weight-loss Blog:
http://www.kims-weightlosssuccess.com/